Curated by Inc. and CNBC, iConic joins successful and aspiring entrepreneurs and thought leaders from all over the U.S. The one-day conferences encourage you to revolutionize your thoughts about business. Discover what it takes to create an iconic brand. Seize tips about how to redefine your concept of customer relationships. Learn how to create change within your business, build your community, and much more. Know that if you’re a resident on either coast—you can attend iConic New York and iConic Los Angeles. Grab a bite from the Big Apple in New York by savoring a midtown meal or visiting the top of the Empire State Building. Squeeze the most from the Big Orange—City of Angels’ flowers and the sunshine by shopping on Rodeo Drive. With flexible booking hotels from FlexBook, arrival, and departure times are your choice.
Confirmed speakers at iConic New York on June 7th include acclaimed speakers from a range of verticals: SharkTank’s Daymond John, Brooklyn Brewery’s Steve Hindy, MailChimp’s Ben Chestnut, Harvard Business School’s Deepak Malhotra, TrustedSec’s David Kennedy, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics’ Bobbi Brown, The Huffington Post and Thrive Global’s Arianna Huffington, S’Well’s Sarah Kauss, and Boxed’s Chieh Huang.
Keynote speakers Daymond John, founder, and CEO of Shark Branding and Blueprint + Co., Arianna Huffington, founder of the Huffington Post and Uber board member, Bobbi Brown, founder of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, will deliver keynote conversations throughout the day.
Confirmed speakers at iConic Los Angeles in September 2017 include Tony Hawk, a legendary entrepreneur and skateboarder, and Michael Dubin, founder, and CEO of Dollar Shave Club.
Inc. Magazine’s President and Editor-in-Chief, Eric Schurenberg, and CNBC’s Co-Anchor of Power Lunch and Nightly Business Report, Tyler Mathisen, will introduce the speakers. Eric Schurenberg worked for Goldman Sachs before he entered the world of financial journalism. Tyler Mathiesen is recognized for his ability to develop popular and relevant financial programming.
What You’ll Learn: NYC
The session elucidates what it takes to start a business and how to capitalize it on the entrepreneur’s terms. It’s about how to combine passion with purpose and instinct with strategy. Speakers’ emphases are on the irresistible, compelling power of storytelling in successful brand concepts and development. The day is packed with inspiration, tools to use, and innovation:
The day is packed with inspiration, tools to use, and innovation:
• David Kennedy, The White Hat Hacker and Co-Founder of TrustedSec, will present cybersecurity and online vulnerabilities management.
• Arianna Huffington, founder of the Huffington Post and Uber board member, will detail some of the ways that passion fuels the entrepreneur’s purpose.
• Steve Hindy, the co-founder of Brooklyn Brewery, built a craft brew business before it was in vogue (and before Brooklyn’s Renaissance). He’ll talk about how he successfully brought a local ideal to the world.
• Professor Deepak Malhotra of Harvard Business School will share the importance of negotiation and deal-making skills
• Ben Chestnut, co-founder and CEO of MailChimp, and Sarah Kauss, founder, and CEO of S’Well, will discuss how and why you can start a successful business anywhere, without millions of dollars in hand, right now.
• Chieh Huang, founder, and CEO of Boxed.com will talk about the importance of finding and retaining star employees to build your brand.
This is a must-attend session for those in and around New York. If you’ve never experienced Manhattan, flexible booking accommodations are the perfect home base to experience all the city has to offer.
What you’ll learn: Los Angeles
If you’re in and around Los Angeles, the west coast session on September 27th promises an extraordinary lineup of speakers, including:
• Tony Hawk, founder of the Tony Hawk Foundation, entrepreneur, and skateboarder will present how and why a great idea can change your destiny. At just nine years old, he tried skateboarding for the first time when his brother shared a Bahne skateboard. At just 14 years old, he was a skateboarding pro. Two years later, he enjoyed the moniker of the world’s best skateboarder. After earning the title of World Champion for 12 successive years, he’s turned skateboarding demonstrations and exhibitions into an international brand.
• Michael Dubin, the founder and CEO of Dollar Shave Club, launched an almost immediately successful business with a convenient delivery model that serves male consumers’ needs and budgets. Dollar Shave Club has a current active membership of more than three million members and revenues of more than $200M.
What to Do in the Big Apple During iConic New York
Participants at iConic New York will gather at New World Stages on West 50th Street in Manhattan. The Theatre District, Times Square, midtown restaurants, and luxury shopping are close by. There’s always a FlexBook hotel partner to provide flexible booking options to extend arrival and checkout times.
Catch a show! If your schedule permits, take in a Broadway play and savor New York’s elegant night lift.
Eat! New York is diner’s paradise at the crossroads of the world. Enjoy!
Don’t miss a moment of the iConic event and New York City with flexible booking hotel rooms from FlexBook. You can easily take in all the information and the Big Apple excitement!
What to Do in the Big Orange During iConic Los Angeles
The City of Angels also offers some of the best eateries in the world.
Savor! Enjoy fresh and delicious California-grown foods at every meal. Don’t forget to pair it with some local wine.
Shop! Don’t forget to buy a gift for yourself during the event. Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood are also right here.
Whichever coast you attend, FlexBook has you covered. With early check in and late check out, flexible booking hotels allow for maximum fun with minimum overhead – you won’t have to book an extra night to catch your late in the day flight.
Latest posts by Scott Dylan (see all)
- Can You Swim with the Sharks? Join iConic Exchange in Austin - November 26, 2017
- Attend Black Businesswomen Rock With A Flex Room - November 9, 2017
- Innovators Connect at Inc. 5000 in Palm Desert - September 28, 2017